Saturday, July 31, 2010

Toy Story and How to Train Your Dragon

 


why did i post something childish like this?
because... it's my first time watching 3D movie. the other reason was people kept telling me that this movie was very touching. off course it made me curious. 
what kind of animation movie that make you couldn't hold back your tears
even my bf was sooo into it. he thought about his old toys after watching it. and me? i said to myself "finally i've watched a 3D movie!" well i admit i ain't a sensitive girl. whatever haha.


actually i was disappointed because the effects weren't as good as i expected. yes, the movie was like floating in front of me. but that's it. i mean, i expected something more sophisticated from a 3D movie. a floating movie wasn't good enough.
anyway, we didn't buy the tickets, we used the invitations from my father (he got it from his colleague). so, nothing to lose haha. 
unfortunately, i couldn't find nor remember more quotes than these. enjoy then :)



Ken: Hi, I'm Ken. | Barbie: Barbie. Have we ever met? | Ken: I would have remembered. | [she laughs] | Ken: Love your leg wamers! | Barbie: Nice ascot! 
Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear: Got a lot to look forward to, folks. The little ones love new toys. | Buzz Lightyear: What a nice bear! | Rex the Green Dinosaur: And he smells like strawberries. | Woody: Ugh. 
Barbie: [gasps] You have everything! | Ken: Everything... except someone to share it with... [he walks away] | Barbie: [sighs lovingly]

cute.smells like strawberries.yet evil.
personally, i prefer how to train your dragon [but both imdb and rottentomatoes gave higher points for toy story]. it has more action. however, i questioned the family genes of Hiccup. he's a son of a Viking chieftain, but how could he be so thin??!
anyway, thing that i learned from this movie was : sometimes your
imperfection makes you special. there always be a way to deal with it.


FYI, only watched it in my laptop, so i couldn't say much about the [sensation] of the effects. Still, i recommend this movie. so does my brother [we watched it together].
nah, i found more quotes from HtTYD. here they are :


Hiccup: Hm, toothless. I could have sworn you had... [Toothless bears his teeth] Hiccup: ...teeth...
Hiccup: [to Toothless] Thank you for nothing, you useless reptile. 
Astrid: [punches Hiccup] That's for kidnapping me. [kisses Hiccup]. That's for everything else. 
Astrid: [Referring to Toothless] I bet he's really frightened right now... what are you gonna do about it? | Hiccup: Ehhh... probably something stupid. | Astrid: Good, but you've already done that. | Hiccup: Then something crazy...! | Astrid: That's more like it! Stoick: [presenting Hiccup with a helmet] Your mother would have wanted you to have it. It's half her breastplate. [points to his own] Part of a set. Keeps her close. | Hiccup: Thank you for the breast-hat
Astrid: NO! YOU SON OF A HALF-TROLL, RAT-EATING, SLUDGE-BUCKET! [throws her shield and axe down] 
Ruffnut: [to Hiccup] You're crazy! [leans in, flirtatiously] I like that. 
Fishlegs: I'm okay! [the Gronkle he's riding flips over and lands on top of him] Less okay! 

oh well, there is a rumor that How to Train Your Dragon 2 will be released in 2013. woo hoo!
we're never too old to watch animation movies! farewell guys :smooch:


Love,


anz*

No comments:

Post a Comment