Monday, August 09, 2010

my monday randomness

helloo. happy Monday people :)
well i began this day with a big expectation. and big duty.
what did i expect? go to theatre with my best friend, Irma.
what mas my duty? cooking. my mom had to accompany my brother at school.
let me tell you that i got up at 7 am and started cooking. what did i cook? fried onion. about 1 kilogram (i know it doesn't sound luxurious, but just FYI it's really hard). 
i peeled the onion. sliced it with an union grill. fried it. finish. 11am. 4 hours!!! aah i'm so worn out.


that's why i went to the cinema with a smile. wished to change my mood.
but as soon as i got there, i really wanted to turn around. there was an amazing queue!! they lined up to watch The Last Airbender (a movie whose animation i really like. a movie which i used to anticipate). i found Irma and told her to move to the other cinema. 
attention people, you'll find the same queue if you want to buy The Last Airbender's ticket.


fortunately, we moved to plaza ambarukmo and bought 2 tickets for Salt, and we didn't need to line up for a long time. the movie was good enough, though the plot was predictable
but unfortunately, the movie stopped for 5 minutes because of technical problems. a virus attacked the computer. (a brand new info for me! today's cinema use computer to play the movie, guys!). it made me disappointed because i wished they will give us a free ticket or something for ruining our mood. aah.


after that we wandered around the mall. filled our stomach. buy some books. and i met my dorky-friend, Andin who was going out with her bf hihihihi :3
well then i went to a shop, looked for a gift for my brother. i found a mini whiteboard. he loved it :)


last thing, i found this beautiful floral site. check it out ;D


beautiful, aren't they? it made me want to scream "WELCOME SPRING!!!"

Spring is nature's way of saying, "Let's party!"  ~Robin Williams
I love spring anywhere, but if I could choose I would always greet it in a garden.  ~Ruth Stout
No matter how long the winter, spring is sure to follow.  ~Proverb
May you have a wonderful week people :)


Love,


anz*

No comments:

Post a Comment