Sunday, September 02, 2012

Bucket Lists

Got your bucket lists? Here are mine.
I really love colorful town. The first town on my list is Jodhpur, India. I fall in love with this blue city. Yes, blue is my favorite color. I painted my bedroom with sky blue color, by myself. Besides its blue houses, this town is located in India. I really want to go there. And to meet Shah Rukh Khan. Hahahaha. Well, why blue? The history said that the Brahmins, the purest of Indian castes, painted their houses blue to differentiate themselves from the members of other casts and belief systems in the past. However, this tradition was followed by the rest of the population in this city.
Manarola comes next. Pastel-colored houses on the edge of a cliff. Rainbow on earth!
Here are the complete list of World's Most Colorful Towns from Budget Travel. You can read the complete article here.

Willemstad, Curaçao | Manarola, Italy
Jodhpur, India | Tenby, Wales
Ittoqqortoormiit, Greenland | La Boca, Buenos Aires, Argentina
I also have another bucket list. 
1. London. Tower Bridge. London Eye. Big Ben. 
2. Rhodes Island, Greece. Love the white houses.
3. Wakatobi, South East Sulawesi, Indonesia. Great underwater world.
4. Tidung Island, Kepulauan Seribu, Indonesia. Beautiful view and affordable price.
5. Jeju Island, South Korea. The flowers!!
6. Baluran, East Java, Indonesia. Africa in Java, they said.
7. Mount Bromo, East Java, Indonesia. Kashmir in Java. 
8. Peucang Island, Banten, Indonesia. Hidden paradise.
9. Jodhpur, India. Lovely Blue City <3 p="p">
10. Republic of Palau, Micronesia. Inner peace.
11. Kashmir, India. Piece of heaven on earth.
12. Manarola, Italy. Rainbow city. 


So, what's yours? :)

Love,




No comments:

Post a Comment